LAST UPDATED 30 August 2022
Importing assets into the 27k1 ISMS
Assets are now imported from Excel formatted asset lists which must reside on SharePoint.
This is carried out within the 27k1 ISMS, click "Utilities / Import Microsoft 365 / Import Asset and Document lists".
- Select SharePoint Site / Drive / Item / Worksheet.
- Select which row the column header resides.
- Select where to import data to.
- Drag the Column Headers to the Mapping Source
- Drag ISMS Fields to the Mapping Destination
- Click "Check Data" to check all field types match
- Click "View the Data"
- On the next page select the items to transfer to the Asset Manager
- Click Transfer and confirm.